Friday, February 01, 2008

For Ashley

I wanted to post these pics for Ashley to see Jaxon wearing his cute Baby Legs. Ashley is always keeping my kids up to date with the new baby trends. If you want to check these out DON'T go to babylegs.com. I didn't really stay long enough to see what it was, but I know it wasn't for baby leggings. Rather, try babylegs.net.


Is it just me or do these pictures look like two different babies? They are both Jaxon; taken just a couple days apart.

5 comments:

Shandra said...

that top pic his eyes look blue and he looks like sawyer. regardless...he's a cutie! i love baby legs. i never got any but i think they are cute. they have more to chose from for girls. :(

Ashley said...

Woo Hoo!! That Jax is stylin'! He looks adorable. You are right, he looks different in the pics. I hope the baby legs are convenient as well as cute.
I agree with Shandra that he looks more like Sawyer in the first one.
By the way, instead of seeing you guys this past Friday night, I baby-sat for some strangers at a hotel, what a story. Let's say that it involved some tears shed by me.
And look whose computer is back up and running!!

meredith said...

I think he looks like Sawyer in the top pic, too. I think it is because his hair looks light.
Ashley, you will have to tell me all about this baby sitting experience. Something else to add to the nanny diaries.

HipShooter said...

I think Baby Legs may be the answer for Princess Tiny Hiney. I often find her pants in a puddle on the floor where she has crawled out of them.

Ashley said...

Lauren, you should definitely give the baby legs a try (and post lots of adorable pics). They have some really cute ones to chose from. She will be the envy of daycare!