Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Super Dad!

I just want to take a minute to brag on my wonderful husband. He has been so good to me these past couple of weeks. I have been pretty tired and he has done everything he can to help me rest and help with the kids. He has never once complained about the house being a mess when he comes home. He helps out a lot in the evening so I can get to bed at a decent hour. I finally slept good last night, and hopefully this is just the beginning.
Ashley and I are going out of town this weekend for Kristin's baby shower. I was planning on taking both boys since we will be leaving on Friday and Justin works Friday and Sunday. Being the super daddy he is, he asked if Sawyer could stay with him this weekend to have some bonding time. He is taking off Friday and they are going to Gilbert to visit Justin's grandparents. Auntie Jessica is going too.

As you can see, Sawyer wants to be just like his daddy. (oh, and those are cutesy cloth boxers Sawyer is sporting.)
I am sure it will be a nice break for me to only have one child to care for. Of course, I am having mixed feelings, because the only time I have been away from Sawyer for very long is when I was in the hospital having Jax and even then he came to visit me. I am going to miss him so much. I know he will be well taken care of and probably enjoy all the undivided attention. I am sure Jax will enjoy a little peace and quiet as well.
I am so thankful for my sweet hubby!

2 comments:

Shandra said...

isn't it nice to have a helpful husband? that picture is SO sweet! you know justin is eating it up that sawyer is into the guitar!

we have some of those boxers too! well, blake does. i can't wait for him to grow into them!!

Michelle said...

thanks for the shout out. he looks quite cute in them. :)

God has really been bringing up good dads.