Sawyer loves to play the guitar more than anything else. He turns everything he has into a guitar. When he eats dinner the fork is a guitar and when he plays outside his rake is a guitar. He also likes to get the cutting board out of the cabinet and play it. He has two toy guitars, but I guess he needs more.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Almost Forgot
I meant to post these pictures, but forgot to add them. Jax turned 4 months old today and is so much fun. He discovered his voice last month. He loves to squeal, screech, and scream just to hear himself. He has also started reaching for things and will reach out for our faces when we play with him.

Sawyer loves to play the guitar more than anything else. He turns everything he has into a guitar. When he eats dinner the fork is a guitar and when he plays outside his rake is a guitar. He also likes to get the cutting board out of the cabinet and play it. He has two toy guitars, but I guess he needs more.
Sawyer loves to play the guitar more than anything else. He turns everything he has into a guitar. When he eats dinner the fork is a guitar and when he plays outside his rake is a guitar. He also likes to get the cutting board out of the cabinet and play it. He has two toy guitars, but I guess he needs more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment