Sawyer was not himself yesterday. He fell asleep in the car after only being up for a couple of hours. Then he was very fussy all morning. When I put him down for a nap he cried and cried. When I went in to check on him I asked him what was wrong. He pointed to his ear and said "ear hurt." I called the doctor and she was able to fit him in. Of course I was not excited when I couldn't find a place to park at the pediatrician's office. That is not a good sign! It was packed, but we didn't have to wait as long as I thought we would. Sure enough Sawyer had an ear infection. I am so happy that he was able to tell me and I didn't have to play a guessing game like I used to. He is on antibiotics and nummy drops for the pain and seems to be feeling better this morning.
Now we just need to teach Jax to talk. He is crying in his crib right now, because he doesn't want to nap. I haven't been very good at letting him soothe himself and now it is coming back to bite me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment