Thursday, February 14, 2008

10 Things I Love About Jax


I wrote these for the boys in their journals today, so I thought I would share. It was hard to narrow it down to 10 things, so I just wrote whatever popped into my head first.
10 Things I love About You
To:Jaxon
From:Mommy

1. Your little old man face
2. Your laugh
3. Your chubby thighs
4.How people say you look just like me even down to your little elf ears
5. How you stop crying the minute I pick you up
6. How you look at your brother
7. That you are a good eater.
8. How you screech like a bat when you are excited
9. That you are always wearing one sock, because you kicked the other one off.
10. How you look at me like I am the greatest person on earth.

Don't worry Sawyer's is coming soon! Hope you are having a happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Shandra said...

aww! that's sweet.

Megan said...

that's sweet. What a good mom you are!

Anonymous said...

The best thing about that baby is his good taste.

meredith said...

Yes, both of my children love you Austin. Sawyer has been saying your name all day.