To:Sawyer
From:Mommy
1. Your infectious laughter
2. The way you dance and strum your guitar (real or pretend)
3. The little gap between your front teeth
4. The way you love and look after your little brother
5. How excited you get when Daddy comes home
6. The way you shake when you get really excited
7. How you greet me every morning with a kiss and then have me kiss Mickey, Piggy, Pluto, and your blanket too before I get you out of bed
8. How you say hello and bye to everyone we pass in the store
9. How you come up behind me and hug my legs when I am in the kitchen
10. How you make me smile each and every day
Today Sawyer and I made heart shaped cookies and Valentine cards. He liked rolling out the dough and using the cookie cutters, but he didn't want to ice the cookies. He kept saying, "no, eat it." I told him when daddy came home we would have a party. When Justin got home he was so excited. He brought him to the kitchen and said "supise" (surprise).
3 comments:
Meredith, that is soooo sweet! I wish I were the type of person you are and could keep up with things such as journals for my kids!!
BTW, I'm glad that I am not the only one who thinks my baby resembles an old man! LOL!
Sarah, the main reason I started writing things down in a journal is because I was horrible at keeping a baby book. I didn't write down hardly any of Sawyer's milestones, so I now I just scratch things down in a journal, so I can at least look back and see when the boys did things.
you inspired me to do this in the boys journals. thanks!
Post a Comment