Friday, February 29, 2008

Big Boy

Jaxon turned 5 months old this week. He is getting so big! He is already wearing clothes Sawyer wore at 6-8 months. He is not as chubby as Sawyer was, but he is tall. Yesterday, I gave him peas for the first time. I didn't expect him to like them, but he loved them. He fussed when they were gone. I learned with Sawyer that it is best to give the yuckiest food first before they know what they are missing.
Here he is throwing up some gang signs.

Yesterday, the weather was beautiful, so I took the boys to the zoo. It was a perfect morning. Jax enjoyed the weather and looking around at everything. This was not his first visit to the zoo, but it was the first time he didn't sleep the whole time. Sawyer is really enjoying his baby brother these days and it is so cute to watch them interact with each other. He had to show Jax everything we saw at the zoo. He didn't want him to miss a thing.

6 comments:

Shandra said...

what sweet boys you have. that pic of jax w/ the hat on looks a little like sawyer.

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Just like a Bufkin! Throwing up gang signs they know nothing a/b w/ food smeared all over their faces. Reminds me so much of Justin.

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Cute blog! I am glad that I checked it - I love the name thing - I am going to have to put that on mine. :) Now you have another blog "lurker"

Holly

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

What happened to the wiggles video? And is that Jon and Jason Howell in the back seat?

meredith said...

Some folks were reporting problems viewing the video so I decided to fix it. Then I got lazy and decided to forget it. Besides...the Wiggles name should not be tainted.

Anonymous said...

baby gang signs are my favorite. :)