Here is the last installment of the Christmas Pictures. We woke up bright and early on Christmas morning to drive to my grandma's house. We had a full day of exchanging gifts, eating, visiting with family, playing apples to apples, making a gingerbread house, eating some more, and celebrating our savior's birth.

My grandma liked the gift we got her.

Sawyer was thankful for his Christmas gifts.

My mom got the boys name puzzles.

My mom, Sawyer, and I decorated a gingerbread house and gingerbread men. I think Sawyer ate as much candy as he put on the house.

The boys had so much fun playing in the leaves in front of Grandma's house.


We also spent some time at the state park near my Grandma's house. Here I am with my beautiful cousins Miranda and Meghan. They are both sophomores in high school. They are wonderful to have around. The boys adore them and so do we.

Here is some gang of hoodlums we saw at the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment