-justin
Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Jax's first haircut
Meredith and I have been reluctant to take Jax to get a haircut because we didn't want for him to grow up too fast. Something about that first haircut that makes them graduate to toddler status. Jax actually asked to borrow the car when he got home but I had to assure him that my Mazda doesn't steer quite like his red rocket. So, Meredith took him to get his haircut this morning and boy did Jax and Sawyer behave well according to Meredith.
As his blondish locks were cut they revealed a little boy that definitely looked more like his brother than we had noticed before. The picture below resembles Sawyer so much that Meredith had to convince me that it wasn't Sawyer. I miss his long hair but it will sure make it easier when I don't have to pick food out of his hair after dinner anymore.
When he was finished getting his haircut he kept reaching for his hair only to discover that most of it is wasn't there anymore. I rocked him for a bit tonight while Meredith was out on the town partying it up and he kept trying to twirl his hair as he was falling asleep like he had done every other night before now. He had nothing to twirl so I told him..."suck it up boy!" ...or maybe I was a little sad...you'll never know ;)
-justin
-justin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
wow. that second pic is incredible! fun post :)
What great pictures,,,he does look like a toddler but such a handsome one that it is ok!
he looks so different with the short hair. so cute! he does look like sawyer. crazy how a simple hair cut really changes things.
The second pic looks just like Sawyer. In the third, though, he actually looks kinda like Jon.
Tell him I'll take him out for a beer later this week, since he's all grown up now.
oh my gosh...that was hilarious. i might just rank it in the top ten blog posts that you've written.
and, i so agree...he does look like sawyer in the second pic!
Just so you all know I was not partying it up Tues. night, I was at a moms club meeting.
He is not quite grown up yet. As Justin mentioned he still gets a night time bottle (milk, not coors). That is one thing I am still holding on to for now.
Don't they grow up too fast!! :(
His hair cut is precious! And I do agree, he looks more like Sawyer with his big boy hair cut. Too cute!
Post a Comment