This weekend we walked in the Hometown Holidays parade. We walked with the Moms Club. I pulled the boys in the wagon and they had a good time. Sawyer liked waving at everyone. He even got out and worked the crowd a little. I will have to post the video of that later. Here are a few pics.
Don't I have cute little Santa's helpers? They were great about wearing their hats until the parade started and then it was much more fun to throw them out of the moving wagon. That's what Jax thought anyway.
After the parade we went to dinner with some friends. There were 7 adults and 8 kids under 5. It was really fun and not as crazy as I thought it would be. Then we took the boys to see Santa and Mrs. Claus or Santa's mommy as Sawyer called her. At the end of the day I asked Sawyer what his favorite part was and he said, "seeing the instruments and the drums." He loved the marching bands. I guess he thought they were even cooler than Santa.
1 comment:
mansfield moms rock! hehe. i love sawyer's blue vest. i want a matching one. :)
Post a Comment