Monday, January 05, 2009

Not Me Monday


It's that time again. If you click on the tag above you can read Mckmama's hilarious Not Me Monday.
Ok, well let's see. What didn't I do this week?

I didn't eat way too much over the holidays. I did not enjoy the candy, cookies, pie, casseroles, ham, turkey, you name it so much that my pants are all a little tight. I did not have to go to the garage and pull out a box of clothes that WERE too big for me. I am not wearing pants that I wore last winter, right after I had a baby. No, not me!

I have never ever seen the show "Mama's boys". I certainly don't have it set to record on the DVR. I am not even a little happy that it is coming on tonight. I would never watch that trash.

It does not make me a little sad every time someone tells me how big Jax is getting. I do not wish he would stay a baby for a little longer. I am not in denial that I now have two full fledged toddlers running around my house. I do not have even a hint of baby fever. I did not tell my husband last night that I missed holding and cuddling a newborn baby. To which he did not reply, "Then go work at a nursery."

We did not really enjoy the Johnny's pizza Justin's friend, Taylor brought us. We did not devour every slice in one sitting. I did not keep eating even though I was stuffed. My boys did not eat every last yummy crumb on their plates.

6 comments:

Brenda Liniger said...

I love Justin's comment,,,or what he didnt' say! Sounds so typical!

Megan said...

I understand the baby fever :)

Robin said...

hey we had johnny's pizza a few weeks ago when we met the strains in monroe. yummy!

Ashley said...

i absolutely did not catch the last 20 mins of the first episode of mama's boys. even if i had, i would not have thought that it was pretty entertaining and worth a second episode!


also, i am not thinking to myself...why didn't mer tell me she had it on dvr on saturday when i was there!


no wonder we are friends!

Stacy said...

justin's comment was hilarious! and thanks for reminding me about momma's boys! i missed most of the first episode but saw crazy racist mom's knock down drag out with the icu nurse serving our country...classic reality tv :)

meredith said...

Yay! I love all of the comments. They make me feel so loved.

Ashley, I erase it as soon as I watch it so Justin doesn't make fun of me. I will save it for you next time if you want.

Stacy, yes she is very crazy, but then she cried when the icu nurse left. You gotta love it.