Santa visited our house a day early, because we were traveling on Christmas morning. I think I had more fun giving the boys gifts than they had receiving them and believe me, they had fun. The only thing Sawyer asked for this Christmas was a drum set. He was not disappointed. He plays them all the time and it doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. I just shut his door and let him bang away. Jaxon got a little guitar and Sawyer told him, "Come in here Jax and let's rock."

Santa brought little Jax a roller coaster. It is still in our living room. I am not sure how long it will stay there, but for now it is quite entertaining. Sawyer is very good at taking turns, but Jax doesn't really like sharing his toy with his big brother.

Yes, I got my little boy a baby doll. He absolutely loved it. I got it from the dollar store and it only lasted a few days. It's head fell off already, so I may have to get him another one. He loved it a little bit too much.

Lulu, Happy, and Aunt Jessica came over to watch the boys open their gifts. We really missed Jon and Kelsey this year. Christmas was not the same without them. Thankfully we were able to skype with them and it almost seemed like they were here with us.
4 comments:
A drum set, I don't know if you and Justin are brave or crazy???
Looks like yall had a nice Christmas. Isn't it fun with little ones?! Jay has the same sweater that Jax is wearing in the last picture. You have good taste. ;)
I love that you got him a baby doll! One our neighbors doesn't like his son to come over because his son wants to play in Sara's kitchen. I'm like, lighten up! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! I love the puzzles your mom got from the other post. Hope you have a happy 2009!
i love the expression on sawyer's face with the drum set. says it all!
Post a Comment