loved your pics that linda did. i hope to have her do some of us one day. your boys are precious! i'm sure they were spoiled at cmas!!
okay, i'm impressed. the new camera takes good pics!
Thanks Shandra. Linda did a great job.I like my new camera too. I need to get some pictures from you of Christmas day though, because I didn't get any.
That last part was for Jessica.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
loved your pics that linda did. i hope to have her do some of us one day. your boys are precious! i'm sure they were spoiled at cmas!!
okay, i'm impressed. the new camera takes good pics!
Thanks Shandra. Linda did a great job.
I like my new camera too. I need to get some pictures from you of Christmas day though, because I didn't get any.
That last part was for Jessica.
Post a Comment