Sunday, January 13, 2008
Sharing
Well, Sawyer did a good job of sharing this weekend, but this time I wish he wouldn't have. Friday night he starting throwing up after we put him in bed. He had a rough night and didn't feel well all day Saturday. Then Saturday night Justin and I were up sick all night. Sawyer shared his germs with both of us and poor Ashley Howard Perry who visited with us on Friday. I think the worst is over and we are starting to feel better. Jax has not been sick, so please say a little prayer for him. I really don't want him to catch this, because I know little babies can dehydrate quickly. I am going to sleep in his room tonight, so I can keep an eye on him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh no! darn those sharing kids. :) i'm SURE little jax will be spared!
don't worry about the bag. i have not started on it, so i can wait a couple more days.
Post a Comment