Justin and I had a little get-away last weekend. Justin's parents kept the boys for 3 days while we went to Boise to visit Josh and Jeremy Deloach and their families. I have never been that far away from the boys, so I was nervous about leaving them, but they did great. Sawyer was sick before we left, so we almost had to cancel our plans. Thankfully our prayers were answered and his meds kicked in just in time. We left Saturday and came back this past Tuesday. It was really nice to be able to get away for a few days. Of course I missed the boys, but we had a really good time.

We had wonderful hosts who showed us around Boise and McCall. McCall is a little resort town in the mountains and this is where these pictures were taken. It was nice to see snow in January. We don't see much snow here in Texas.

We had a wonderful time with the Deloach families. We were able to sleep in and relax. It has been a long time since we have done that.

We went tubing on Monday. It was a blast. I was freezing, but it was fun.

One fun thing about leaving is that my kids were so happy when we came home. Sawyer had so much fun and is still telling me about all the things he did with LuLu and Happy. He and LuLu even made us cookies. He was so proud of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment