It's time for Not Me Monday. Go to Mckmama's blog to find out what she didn't do this week.
I did not enjoy traveling without my children at all. I did not tell my husband that I was so glad we left the kids at home when we were stuck at the Denver airport at 10:30 p.m. I didn't actually enjoy the layover and the flight because I didn't have anything to do, but read a book. I didn't enjoy the quiet. I certainly didn't enjoy waking up whenever I wanted and only having to get myself dressed in the morning. I didn't love being away and hate being away from them at the same time. I am also not planning to go away again next weekend. What kind of mother would I be if I left my children twice in one month?
I was not thrilled when I found out that my new friend, Laurie from Idaho, watches "Mama's Boys". We did not keep telling her husband to drive faster, so we would make it home for the finale'. I also didn't tell my husband to "shh" when we were watching it.
I did not completely forget to take Jax in for his vaccination appointment. I did not call to change the time to a more convenient time for me and then not even show up. I didn't realize this when i checked my 9 messages that I hadn't checked all week. One of the messages was not a call from two days earlier to remind me of his appointment. I did not have to call to apologize and reschedule.
I did not tell my friend recently that when Jaxon smiles and says "cheese" he looks funny. I do not think this picture of him is hilarious. I would never laugh at my child. I didn't say that this is his "ugly smile." I would never use the word "ugly" to describe anything having to do with my adorable baby boy.
My heart does not melt when I look at the following picture. I do not think my husband is the best daddy in the world to our two precious sons. I do not absolutely love to watch them together. Well, maybe I do. Maybe I can admit to that one.
3 comments:
jax looks like granddoe in the eyes in that "cheese" pic. :)
I loved this week's list! Also, I almost commented on a cheese picture of Jax in another post, but I refrained.
I thought the one about Jax's smile was histerical!! I even had to make sure Michael saw it. We think it's SO cute (not ugly)!
Post a Comment