It has been raining so much here. Poor Sawyer has not been able to go outside as much as he would like. Sometimes he will stand by the door and cry and say "OwHi" (outside) or he will just bring me his shoes. The last couple of days have been dryer so we have been able to take walks and go outside as long as we stayed on the sidewalk. Yesterday the grass was dry enough and short enough ( Justin was finally able to mow) that Sawyer could play in the yard. He was so happy! Last night I was awakened by a downpour, so I don't think we will be playing in the yard today. We were also going to go to the waterpartk today, but with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the forecast I don't think that will happen today. We are planning a trip to the zoo on Tuesday, so I hope it is finished by then.
Here are some pictures of my happy boy OwHi.

He is showing me his new "sues". At first he didn't know what to think about wearing flip flops, but he got used to them quickly.
He is the king of his castle.
No comments:
Post a Comment