Sunday, May 27, 2007

New Jobs

I just want to give all of our readers a little update. Most of you know we had our house up for sale and were possibly moving. Well, we are not moving. Justin is going to continue to teach math at Lamar and he was offered a part time position at McKinney Bible Church in Fort Worth. He will be running sound on Wednesdays and Sundays and editing videos during the week. He can tell you more about his job later. He is doing a great job so far! This job opportunity is truly a blessing and will allow me to stay home next year with my boys.
We are both so excited that school is out for the summer! Friday was my last day with the kids and it was a little sad. I will miss them and all my teacher friends. I have a teacher work day on Tuesday and then I will be done and begin my job as a stay at home mom. I am sure Sawyer will keep me very busy and then this fall things will get even crazier when baby Jaxon (Jax) joins us. We are naming the baby Jaxon Wade and will call him Jax. We just liked the name Jaxon and Wade is after Justin's grandpa.
I have been telling Sawyer that I have a baby in my tummy and now when we ask him where the baby is he lifts us his shirt and rubs his tummy. I know we are probably really confusing him, but it is so funny. He keeps us laughing all the time. I am so happy I get to stay home with him.

3 comments:

Shandra said...

i'm so happy you'll be able to stay home. there will be days you wish you could go to work for some sanity!! :) jk! when are you due?

Unknown said...

Fun stuff! I'm glad McKinney Bible Church is in Fort Worth! When you mentioned it in your email to me, I assumed it was in McKinney, TX. That is quite a trek from Mansfield! So happy that Justin is enjoying it and that you are going to get to have a new job as a stay at home mommy! Love Sawyer's brother's name! Sawyer & Jax...too cute!
~ Renae

meredith said...

Thanks, I am happy too. I am due on October 6th, so I still have the whole hot summer to go.