So the other day I decided that our yard needed an overhaul due to the weeks of rain we have had lately. It doesn't take long before your hedges need clipped and the weeds overtake the beds. Meredith and Sawyer came outside to visit me so I took advantage of the opportunity to teach my boy how to mow. As soon he turns two he will take over and I can go inside and watch TV.
The next day we went to NRH2O waterpark and Sawyer eventually learned to enjoy splashing around. He was taken back by all the bright colors and all the people passing by. The three of us went down a few kid slides as well as the lazy river. He loved the splash pad as you can see in the picture. Sawyer is very cautious (like me) so it is fun to watch him gaze intently at all the unfamiliar things he sees at new places.
Check out Sawyer with my route 44 Sonic cup. He loves drinking out of a straw so he naturally grabs all cups with a straw and takes off running. Meredith was able to catch up with him in time to take a picture. Luckily it was just water in there because he would probably turn up his nose to his juice if he had one of Meredith's fruit slushes.
1 comment:
Meredith...where's the baby? You look like you have no tummy at all!! I am jealous!
Post a Comment