Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Beauty and Brains


Her shirt says it all. "Beauty and Brains" and of course humility.
My cousin Miranda came and stayed with us last week. We had a fun filled week of visiting the zoo, the waterpark, Studio Movie Grill, and hanging around the house playing Family Feud. Miranda is starting high school in the fall. When I was her age she was a baby and I got to see her all the time. Now, she is helping me take care of my baby. We loved having her and I know Sawyer is really going to miss her. We have been so busy this summer that he is going to be so bored when it is just the two of us at home.

Sawyer loves his Miranda!


Her mom, grandma, and brother Ethan came yesterday and took her home today. They are all coming back in about a month for my cousin Dusty's wedding. Well, I wanted you all to see how beautiful and wonderful my cousin is.


I don't know why Ethan is making that face, but apparently he doesn't like to smile for the camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe miranda and ethan are so big and grown up! time flies!!! mia