Sawyer and I went to the zoo on Tuesday with my friend April and her baby, Isaac. We both have zoo memberships. It was nice to just walk past the long lines into the zoo. Also, since we can go often I don't feel like we have to see everything and stay all day. Sawyer just likes being outside.
Today I took Sawyer to toddler time at the MAC (Mansfield Activity Center). Every Monday and Wednesday morning they set up the gym for kids 4 and under to just run around and have fun. They have all kinds of mats, soft blocks and balls, and a bounce house. He loved it and is now taking a great nap. He wore himself and his mommy out. It was fun, but I had a headache when we left. I tried to get pictures, but he was not still the entire time we were there. Tomorrow Sawyer and I are flying to New Orleans to spend the week with my parents and brothers. I am looking forward to a relaxing week.
"I love toddler time!"
Just shootin some hoops.
3 comments:
i didn't know you were going to the mac. how fun for him! i do think it might be illegal to be playing basketball in flip flops, though... ;)
where is the other malachi 2? usually, the male author has something smart-alecky to say...
Hold on just sec, Jessica. I'm just now getting a chance to read it. I did want to state, for the record, my complete and utter (jessica, spelling ?) surprise that Justin placed in a golf tournament. When was the last time you played? Tech golf course? It must have been a scramble. Or were there only three teams?
Laugh it up Mike. I contributed some shots for our team. It was a scramble and there were 12 teams competing. Tech golf course was where I got my start... I have moved on to bigger and better things.
Post a Comment