Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What we have been up to

I haven't posted much lately. I can't seem to think of anything to say. I just looked through my recent pictures and decided I would just post a few random pics of this week and last. Here is what our boys have been up to:

helping me make pizza, ( Sawyer made the cheesiest pizza I have ever had in my life.)
hunting eggs, (Yes, I know Easter is over.)

putting yarn in a water bottle,

playing at the park, (this is after Jax fell off a bench and before Sawyer sat in an ant pile)

watching the Wiggles, (I now have 2 Wiggles fans living in my home).

painting with animals,

and giving them a bath in the sink. So, that's what we have been up to. What's new with you?

2 comments:

The Kinley's said...

we have a Wiggles FANATIC over here...I heard they were coming to Nokia Theater this fall. Maybe we should all go together?

meredith said...

That sounds good. Last year we took Sawyer and were able to get suite tickets pretty cheap. That was good because he could run around in the room during intermission. Sawyer has already heard the commercial on the radio for Wiggles Gone Ape coming in August. Don't know why they had to start so early with that. I am sure he will be talking about it for the next 4 months.