Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Day at Doogoland

Yesterday, my sweet husband called from work to tell me about a place he heard about from one of his coworkers. It is called Doogoland and is not too far from my house and come to find out Tuesday is half price day. Jon, Kelsey, and I took the kiddos yesterday. They loved it.

It is a really cute place with all kinds of little areas set up for kids to play. They have a little garage with cars, dentist office, doctor's office, salon, restaurant, store, and much more. Sawyer loves to dress up and play make-believe so this was right up his alley.
They also have a soft play are for children under 2 and a big slide. The weather has been yucky this week, so it was nice to have a place to take the kids where they could get some energy out and also learn and have fun.

We are all so happy that Jon and Kelsey are spending the week with us. We missed them terribly when they were gone. Sawyer wants to sit by Uncle Jon for every meal and Jax can't seem to get enough of Aunt Kelsey's hugs.


Jax and Sawyer took turns being the doctor and the patient. Then they let me be the patient. It was so cute! Sawyer says he wants to be a doctor when he grows up. He also said he thinks I should be a football player when I grow up. Obviously, he has never seen me play.

3 comments:

Robin said...

the boys and i would love to come play there one day with you guys! especially because summer is coming and we'll need more activities during the week. looks like yall had fun!

meredith said...

That would be great, Robin! It is only $5 per child on Tuesdays instead of $9. 50. I also have a buy one get one free coupon, so we really could go any day. They have a soft play area with baby toys, so even Jude would have a fun time playing. Just let me know when you want to go.

Ashley said...

Well, I've seen you play football!! Very intimidating! I still remember the practice where you hurt your knee. Sorry I was not a good friend and did not take your pain seriously at first.
And that place looks very fun!