I love my boys so much. I love how I can love two totally different children. I love that Sawyer is loud and outgoing and always wants lots of attention. It can be draining at times, but it is part of who he is and I love it. At the very same time, I love that Jax is quiet and reserved and only comes out of his shell when he is at home with his family. They both give big hugs and great cuddles. Sawyer loves loud instruments, reading books, building with blocks so he can knock them down, and making a huge mess with art supplies. Jaxon loves to play quietly with his cars and love on his baby dolls.
One of my favorite things about both of my boys is how much they love their daddy. He is truly their hero and mine. Sawyer wants to be just like his daddy and that would be fine with me. He is hardworking, caring, generous, and a wonderful husband and father. He is a great example to our boys each day. We are important to him and it shows. I hope he knows how much we all love him and how important he is to us.
I am a blessed woman to have 3 incredible Valentines. Justin made me a very sweet video and brought me beautiful white tulips. He and the boys each gave me a card. We had a lunch of heart shaped pb&j and heart cookies made by me and Sawyer. I guess this will be our tradition, because we did it last year too. Justin and I were planning to downtown Fort Worth for dinner tonight, but Jaxon is sick so we are going to cook and eat at home tonight. Other than a sick baby, it has been a great day. I am so thankful that my heavenly Father loves me and has given me one amazing man and two sweet boys to love on.
No comments:
Post a Comment