In college Justin and I started dating in February. I gave him a hard time because he waited until after Valentine's day to ask me out and confess his undying love for me. That's o.k. He has been making it up to me for the last 8 Valentine's days. As a wife and mother I still enjoy this holiday. Maybe it's because l live in a house full of boys with closets full of blue and green. I love the hearts, flowers, and pink everything. It is a nice change. Most of all I love letting the special men in my life know how much I love them. If I had a box of Valentine's they would get the best ones.
This morning I got out pink and red paper, paint, stickers, and markers and let the boys go wild. They had a blast! Sawyer made about 4 Valentines. Every time I asked him who he wanted to give his Valentine to he said, "Sawyer!" What can I say? He loves himself. I did finally convince him to give them to the people he loves.
1 comment:
those are too cute! i love that sawyer wanted to give them to himself. that's too funny. we haven't even had time this week to do any valentines. hopefully we will get some done before daddy gets home from work. happy valentine's day@
Post a Comment