Sunday, April 20, 2008

Party Animals

When Justin and I first got married we attended lots of weddings and bridal showers. Then our friends started having babies and it was baby shower time. Now while we still attend the occasional bridal or baby shower, children's birthday parties is a huge part of our social calendar these days. I must say Sawyer and Jax get more invitations addressed to them than Justin and I do. Oh, how things change. Last weekend our neighbors Zach(4) and Alayna(11) celebrated their birthdays at Pump It Up.

Sawyer had a blast. He was the smallest kid there, but that didn't faze him a bit. I knew he was tough, but I don't think I realized just how tough. These little 11 year old girls would scratch their arms or bump their heads and go get ice and have to sit out for a while. My two year old boy would be pulled up by his arms and fall flat on his face and just get up and laugh. He loved every minute of it.

The daddies all enjoyed themselves too. Justin told me it would be fun to have Sawyer's party there next year. I thought he was thinking about how much Sawyer would enjoy it. Then he started talking about how he wanted to do the obstacle course with Michael and Austin. Maybe we should have Justin's party there next year.

I think Jaxon was a little overwhelmed with the noise level. He had a good time playing with our neighbor, Alfredo. This weekend we attended Lilith's 3rd Birthday party. Jaxon had a great time playing on the floor with all the other babies. He and Stella were especially fond of each other.

We had to miss one party yesterday, because the boys were invited to two at the same time. We have one more tomorrow. I am telling you, my boys are party animals. I will leave you with a picture of Princess Lilith in her dress up clothes.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

oh my gosh! look how gorgeous she is! and how grown up!

you let alfredo hold jax? seriously? :)

B-HO said...

Awww Lilith looks so GROWNIE...my how time flies...hope you are well..your boys are soo handsome!!

Anonymous said...

There is no way that is Lilith. I don't believe it. And I will smoke Michael and Justin in that obstacle course. Just have the back medicine nearby.