I took the kids to Mommy and Me day at the Dallas Arboretum. This was our Kids Day Out activity for the month of April. It was a beautiful day and the flowers were gorgeous. I could have used an extra pair of hands between feeding, diaper changing, and keeping up with Sawyer. It was a wonderful photo op, but difficult to do by myself. Too bad Jessica and Justin were working. I think it will be more fun next year when the kids are a little older. Sawyer only participated in a couple of activities, but was happy to run around in the open areas. Meg and baby Naomi met us there, too.

Sawyer's favorite thing was brushing and petting the animals. He kept trying to ride the sheep.

He would not look at the camera.

Meg and Naomi

Usually I can get Jax to look at me, but as you can see he was fascinated with the grass. I don't think I have ever just laid him in the grass before, so he was loving it. Our grass at home is not quite so soft and green.
No comments:
Post a Comment