Thursday, April 03, 2008

Play Time

We have spent a lot of time at home this week. Sawyer is feeling much better and I didn't end up taking him to the doctor, because his fever went away on its own. However, I took Jaxon in because he was coughing and wheezing on Monday night. Of course, he was fine by the time I took him to the doctor and has been fine ever since. I am not sure what was going on with him. I went to sleep before 10:00 last night and slept all the way until 6:15 when Jaxon woke to eat. It has been a long time since that has happened, so I was thrilled.

We have spent a lot of time indoors playing this week. It is fun, but I get cabin fever pretty easily. I have to get out of my house at least once a day. It is sad when the only person over 2 you talk to all day is the pediatrician. As you can see Jaxon loves his big brother so it is no wonder he shared his germs with him.

Jax loves to squeal and screech at the top of his lungs until he makes himself cough. Sawyer thinks it is funny and tries to imitate him.

Sawyer loves his blocks that baby Naomi brought him. I like them too since they keep him busy for at least 10 minutes or so. I was just about to post this when I realized that Sawyer's piggy is mooning the camera. That makes me laugh, but like I said I haven't left my house much, so it probably isn't really that funny.

Look at my little buddy sitting up. He still falls back some, but he is getting better. My friend gave us this toy and it is great for babies who are learning to sit up. He holds on to the little bar and watches the monkey dance around until he gets too excited and falls backwards.

3 comments:

Beth Grillos said...

I quite understand cabin fever (though I only have one with which to keep up) and realized this weekend at a baby shower with other adults that I only ever really talk to doctors and therapists (I'll have to work on that somehow). Keep on keeping on; I'm glad your boys are feelings better.

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad you liked the blocks I brought you, Sawyer. Hopefully Jax can play w/ them one day too.

meredith said...

Beth,
I am happy to hear from you. I used to check David's website regularly, but I can't remember the address now. I hope you are both doing well.

Naomi, i am impressed with your typing skills at such a young age.