I don't know if anyone missed me, but I sure have missed you. We have not had internet for 2 weeks. I didn't realize how much I used it, but man did I miss it. The kids have been sick, so we have been spending a lot of time at home and I was feeling very disconnected from the world. The home phone has been out too. Today the nice at&t uverse(or whatever it is called) guy came and hooked up my internet and tv. We only have the family plan, so we don't have many new channels, but we do have lots of kid channels like Disney, Noggin, and Sprout and lots of free kid movies. Sawyer was excited about the Mitney Mouse channel. Let me tell you, I thought we had fast internet before, but this is awesome. It is super fast.
I have a feeling the housework may be neglected for the next few days. Well, the kids will be up soon and I have the world wide web to explore.
I will leave you with some pics from a crawfish boil that we went to a couple of weeks ago.

Mommy and Daddy to be:Kim and Daniel

"You want me to eat that?"

Jaxon's first watermelon. I think he liked it.

Linda and Stacy

Fun with the sprinkler mat
No comments:
Post a Comment