Ashley tagged me, so here are 7 things you may not know about me. I was really hoping I wouldn't be tagged, but I will be a good sport and do it anyway.
1. When I was in high school I joined the track team, even though I wasn't very fast. The day before our first meet my coach told me he was entering me in the one mile race. I came in dead last. It was awful. Everyone stood up and cheered when I came in. I guess they felt sorry for me.
2. The longest I ever went to one school was 4 years at Louisiana Tech. I went to 3 elementary schools, 2 junior highs, and 2 high schools and no, my family wasn't in the military. We just moved a lot.
3. I love watching 7th Heaven reruns. I want to be just like Annie Camden, well before she went through "the change". She was kind of nutty then.
4. I used to hate olives until I became pregnant with Sawyer and started craving them. Now I enjoy them.
5. When I was 6 years old I had a root canal. When I started to scream because of the pain, the doctor put his hand over my mouth and nose. I stopped screaming, because I was scared and couldn't really breathe. I still have a huge fear of dentist offices. I would rather get shots, have surgery, or give birth than I would like to have my teeth cleaned.
6. When I was in college I lost all my keys including car and dorm keys. I had a wallet attached to my keys so I was also without my student ID, driver's license, credit cards, money, etc. After a couple of months and replacing all of the missing things I discovered my keys in the backpack I carried with me everyday.
7. I hate to have bare feet. I even wear socks to bed in the summer time. I also hate for my children to have bare feet.
Well, that wasn't so bad. I tag Justin, Jessica, and Kristin. (sorry if you have already been tagged. I didn't know who else to put.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i don't think i knew a single one of your facts except for #4, which i just found out about last night.
very, very interesting.
Well, I am glad you learned a few useless facts about me. I tried to think of things that weren't so obvious.
Is that bordering on child abuse what the dentist did to you? And I think I remember the key incident.
Yes, I believe so and he was a pediatric dentist. My mom never took me back to him. When I was doing my child life internship we learned that someone wrote a book and suggested to dentists to do this, because it would make the kids stop crying. We learned about the damage this did to kids, and I was like "oh, my gosh that's what happened to me when I was six."
Post a Comment