Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween Fun!

We started the week out by going to a Halloween party on Monday morning. The play group Sawyer is in met with another group for the party. Jax slept the entire time and Sawyer ate the entire time. Everytime I looked at him he was walking around with a cookie in his hand. I kept taking them and then I ended up eating them all, because I didn't want to waste them. I had to wash his costume because it was covered in icing and cookie crumbs. He had a great time and asks if we are going to a party everytime we get in the car now.
My little sleepy head.
Yesterday, we took the boys to our church carnival. Jax slept the entire time again. When we got home we took Sawyer to a few houses so he could trick or treat. He didn't quite understand, but he had fun. He doesn't know what candy is because we don't give it to him, so he wasn't too excited about that. He kept trying to give people his candy at all the houses. When we got home he threw his candy bag down and ran to the pantry. He came out with the box of crackers which he calls cookies or "tookies" . Funny kid! I guess we will just have to eat his candy for him.

Playing carnival games with Daddy. He didn't quite understand what he was supposed to be doing.

Sawyer loved the pony ride. Maybe we should get him one for Christmas. Just kidding!
Just a side note about my bff, Ashley Howard. She met us at the carnival last night and the first thing she said to me was, "You look so good tonight." To which I replied, "You read my blog didn't you?" I probably did look tired yesterday, but she was a good friend so she lied to me.

3 comments:

Shandra said...

your boys are precious. i love the pics jessica took too. what a great aunt!

Michelle said...

don't you love sleeping babies! :) i love the frog costume. the little boy we borrowed the lion from was the children's place monkey this year...but i like the frog better!!

meredith said...

actually he was a turtle, but it does look like a frog in those pictures.