Monday, November 12, 2007

forming the band

So I decided I would form a band with the guys in my house. Sawyer can play both the "do-do" (a.k.a. the guitar) and the drums. Jax plays the shaker and rattle. We play progressive nursery rhyme rock. Our sound can best be decribed as a cross between Matchbox 20 and the Wiggles. Please look at our band promo pics below.

-Justin




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I join the band? We could be Red Header if both the boys end up that way!

Anonymous said...

Taking another look at the pics of Jax...it doesn't look promising.

A Little Water said...

all i want to know is meredith your stage manager?

Sarah said...

I'm sure your pics turned out beautiful!! With boys that good looking they had to! Hopefully Anna will cooperate at least. I will let you know how it goes. :)