I also took these pictures of the boys today. Jax is so sweet and growing so fast. I forgot how much I love having a newborn at home. I love just holding him and he loves to be held. Sometimes it is hard when he wants to be held all the time and Sawyer wants me right beside him. Then I remember that it is such a short time in their lives that they will want us with them all the time and I am thankful for these moments. I love how excited Sawyer gets when Justin walks in the door after work or how Jax smiles when I make funny sounds. Oh, I love our sweet boys so much!
Monday, November 05, 2007
You know you want pie!
A friend of ours from church made us a meal yesterday. Justin picked it up and when I got ready to serve the dessert I found that almost half of it was gone. Justin tried to blame it on the people who made us the pie and even tried to blame it on his own son, but I finally got the truth out of him. He was so hungry on the way home that he ate all that pie with his bare hands. Jessica and I teased him about it. There was a little bit left today, so I thought Sawyer and I would have it after lunch. My lunch was interupted when I saw a puddle of something under the table. It ended up being dog pee. Gross! When I finished cleaning that up I looked up and this is what I found.
He pulled the pie pan from the table and was shoving it in his mouth as fast as he could. As you can see, he was pretty proud of himself. He is indeed his father's son. I enjoyed the few bites of pie I was able to get.

I also took these pictures of the boys today. Jax is so sweet and growing so fast. I forgot how much I love having a newborn at home. I love just holding him and he loves to be held. Sometimes it is hard when he wants to be held all the time and Sawyer wants me right beside him. Then I remember that it is such a short time in their lives that they will want us with them all the time and I am thankful for these moments. I love how excited Sawyer gets when Justin walks in the door after work or how Jax smiles when I make funny sounds. Oh, I love our sweet boys so much!
I also took these pictures of the boys today. Jax is so sweet and growing so fast. I forgot how much I love having a newborn at home. I love just holding him and he loves to be held. Sometimes it is hard when he wants to be held all the time and Sawyer wants me right beside him. Then I remember that it is such a short time in their lives that they will want us with them all the time and I am thankful for these moments. I love how excited Sawyer gets when Justin walks in the door after work or how Jax smiles when I make funny sounds. Oh, I love our sweet boys so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so sweet. i know exactly what you mean. blake has grown so fast.
i was think jax looked like you in those halloween pictures, but now i can't tell. guess it doesn't matter b/c he's a cutie!
Justin, Have you no self-control??
that has to be the funniest thing i've read in a while. really, justin.
Oh, I laughed! And then I made John read it, because he gets mad when I eat all the fudge rounds!
I just had a sampling in the car...no harm in that. I should have replated the leftovers in a smaller container to hide the missing portion. Why didn't I think of that earlier.
-Justin
Post a Comment