Thursday, November 08, 2007

Getting Closer

I don't want to jinx myself, but I think Jax is getting closer and closer to sleeping all night. Last night we fed him at 9:30 and he didn't wake to eat again until 4:14 am. I actually woke before him and just waited on him to wake up. He turned 6 weeks old today. It doesn't seem like he has been here that long.

2 comments:

Megan said...

we've had several nights *(not in a row) of 7 hour sleep stretches! it's amazing how fast they change & life begins to feel normal again! jax is precious.

Sarah said...

Jay was actually doing good at night. For several nights he slept 7 hours. (This was before he got sick). However tonight he held down food for the first time in a week and he is wide awake at 2 am!! Hopefully we can get him on a good schedule again in a few weeks!