Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Update

Well, it has been a couple of weeks since we last posted. We have been so busy. Justin has had to work at the church 6 out of the last 8 nights. It has been quite a challenge in the evenings, but hopefully things will be back to normal soon. We are getting ready for Christmas around here as I am sure most of you are. We still don't have our tree up, but are planning to do that and finish decorating the house this weekend. Sawyer loves to look at decorations. He points to Christmas trees and say "pretty", Santas and says "oh, oh. oh" and when he sees a nativity scene he points to baby Jesus and says "Jax".
Jax gets his first shots tomorrow. I am not looking forward to that at all. He is doing great. He has been sleeping about 8-9 hours at night for the last couple of weeks. We are trying to transition him from his bassinet to his crib this week. He is doing well except he usually wakes up at least once and needs his pacifier to go back to sleep. Sawyer never liked his paci, but Jax loves it. The flash on our camera went out right before Thanksgiving, so I haven't been able to take many pictures, but I will post a few of what I have.
Celebrating Ashey's birthday at the Botanical Gardens.

A family photo on Thanksgiving day. As you can see I have a lot to be thankful for.

Taking a walk with Poppy and Uncle Daniel.

Grandma came for a visit.

My happy baby boy!

No comments: