Jax sleeping in his swing while I played with Sawyer.
Monday, October 15, 2007
We Made It!
Well, we made it through our first day home alone. Not only did we make it through, but it was actually a good day. I was able to get both boys fed and taken care of all by myself. I was going to take Sawyer to toddler time today, but it rained nonstop and I didn't want to get the baby out in the rain. Sawyer is now playing at his grandparents house because Justin had to work late. They came by to give me a little break. I don't know what I would do without family! Here are a couple of pictures I took today.
The brothers spending a little quality time together.

Jax sleeping in his swing while I played with Sawyer.
Jax sleeping in his swing while I played with Sawyer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
good job!! don't you feel so proud of yourself? it will only get easier. i'm impressed that sawyer will hold jax. andrew didn't want to have anything to do w/ blake the first month! do you have a carrier or a sling. i HIGHLY recommend one!! it's makes outings by yourself SO much easier!
I did feel proud. I relied so much on my mom and Justin when they were home with me, that I didn't think I could make it on my own. I have a sling, but I haven't used it yet. I put Jax in it to try it out and Sawyer freaked out. He wanted me to take him out of there. I guess he didn't like not being able to see him. He is being a protective big brother already.
Post a Comment