Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Healthy Boys

We took both boys to the doctor yesterday. Jaxon had his first check-up and Sawyer had his 18 month check-up. I knew that Jaxon was eating well, but I was surprised to find out that he had already gained 1 pound in 5 days. I was impressed! Sawyer was a good eater too, but Jaxon has been even better. He took instantly to nursing and eats about every 2 hours during the day. Last night he went about 5 hours once giving me 4 straight hours of sleep. Every night seems to be a little better than the one before. He really is a good baby and we feel so blessed to have two healthy boys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you guys!! Two boys...wow! That's Awesome! Glad to see that you guys are doing well.

shonnie

Michelle said...

yea for sleep! i'm glad the little guys have worked out their schedules. :)

Unknown said...

Justin & Meredith,
Congrats on Jaxon! We are very happy with you. I am still hoping that soon when things settle down for you all we can meet up so our little people can hang out.
-christian

jill said...

Glad they are both healthy. I like the new blog look. And the kid behind the curtain - nice! I loved that movie.