Saturday, October 13, 2007
Bye Bye Nana
Justin and Sawyer just left to take my mom to the airport. She has been here all week to help me with the boys. We had such a good week and now I can't imagine what I will do without her. No more sleeping in with Jax while Mom gets up with Sawyer. No more having my breakfast brought to me while I feed the baby. No more waking up from a nap to the smell of homemade apple pie. I was so spoiled! Sawyer is going to miss his Nana so much. He has been spoiled with all the attention from his daddy and then his Nana. He won't know what to do either. Just a few more weeks until Thanksgiving when we will go visit for a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was so sad to see my mom go, but I have been surprised at how well we have adjusted to life without her. It gets easier everyday!
Thanks for the encouragement. So far our first day home is going well.
i meant to say home alone
i remember (with each child) the first day i spent alone having to take care of them. but megan said it best - it gets easier everyday!
i hope i get to meet the little guy this weekend! :)
Post a Comment