Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I missed my buddy!!


This past weekend Meredith was holding down the fort without me. I had to take a group to Texas Tech for a competition that will remain unmentioned. Meredith and Sawyer were in good hands thanks to Ashley and Jessica so I didn't worry while on the trip. I missed Sawyer so much so decided to post a pic of me and my little buddy. I love it when the little guy sleeps on my shoulder.

Sawyer will be dedicated at church in a few weeks so we have to go get him an outfit according to Meredith. Speaking of expenses...I had a plan to buy his diapers on ebay but it didn't work out. It seems as if all the ebay mom's across the country with leftover diapers think that they are worth exactly as much as they paid for them. Go figure...anybody want to buy a pack of Pamper's Swaddlers newborn 48ct.for $10? It's a good deal I promise :)

I want to take a paragraph and brag on my brother Jon (nope not O.D.B.) and Kelsey (nope not Chelsea) that we got to see recently. He is finishing up his first year in the Digital Audio Recording graduate program at MTSU. He is at the top his class academically and creatively and I am impressed with his work. Kelsey is working for the National Speaker's Bureau booking artists and speakers all over the country. If you know Kelsey then you don't even have to ask if she is doing well in her field. Meredith, Sawyer, and I miss them a lot.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

uhm, so does their sister, caca.

justin, please tell us what competition your kids were competing in. i know your public is just dying to know.

Michelle said...

when ethan self-weaned around 9 months i found GREAT deals on formula on ebay. diapers; no. but you can get good deals on coupons - as long as you can choke down the people selling them are selling for pure profit. and, yes, i've sold formula & diaper coupons on ebay, and made a ton of money...

i hope you let mer get the cutest boutiqe outfit for his dedication!! he'll not be scarred by it; although you may! :)

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Yea, Justin, just what exactly were you doing down @ T.T. this weekend? Maybe you should just do a post on it so we can all glory in the victories I'm sure you and your "team" acquired.

meredith said...

We came in 3rd place out of all the regional competitors. If you're at home and trying to guess the competition I coach... hint: it is a sport similar to football.

Anonymous said...

I think those types of sports are very difficult and manly.

elly said...

Tell that brother of yours he needs to update his "journal" of grad school - so far not much "journaling"

What the heck do you coach - soccer? or are you lying about the football? Were you in a spelling bee? Whatever - 2nd place - congratulations! I like you just the way you are!!!

meredith said...

"UIL calculator applications!!"

ok...I said it. This is not the first time I have made mention of this highly competitive and physical sport.

A Little Water said...

the baby is so cute. glad to see a new post. let me put it this way, at least diapers are cheaper in america than south asia. nice to hear about that amazing competition you went to lubbock for, i hope you don't have to go again anytime soon.

meredith said...

Lindsey,

I got to see Rucker and Kim for a few hours so Lubbock wasn't too bad after all. I don't know if very many items could be purchased cheaper in America than south Asia. You may have found one. Hope all is well there.