Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!


Sawyer with just some of his Easter bunnies.


Here he is in his Easter outfit. It was almost too big for him. It has a hat to go with it, but it was way too big. I can't wait until he can wear all of the cute clothes in his closet. He is too small for everything right now.

Sawyer was so excited about Easter yesterday that he didn't want to go to sleep. He would only take about 30 minute naps which is not like him at all. I think he is going through a growth spurt because all he wanted to do was eat, eat , eat. His mommy was very tired last night when he finally decided to sleep at 1:30 a.m. We hope everyone enjoyed Easter with their families.

I will leave you with one more sweet picture!

10 comments:

Shandra said...

those are so sweet!

oh the days of feeding ALL the time!! don't worry it won't be long and he will be sleeping longer at night! i remember thinking...will this ever end? and it did about 8 weeks. it's nice when you can actually function the next day b/c you got some sleep!

that is one thing you will never have to buy Sawyer...stuffed animals! i'm sure he will get a ton for every holiday like Andrew!...it's nice, but where do you keep them!!! :)

Jessica said...

i think he looks like a miniature elvis in that bottom pic--hair all slicked back! makes you just want to lick him...!

auDi tHis woRld said...

He's really a handsome little man!!!

A Little Water said...

he is so cute, i can't get over it.

meredith said...

thanks girls, I think he is handsome too!

Shandra, thanks for the encouragement. We had a much better night last night. I think he does that sometimes, so I will appreciate the nights when I only have to get up twice. It is amazing how thrilled I get when I get 3 hours of sleep at a time.

Anonymous said...

lick him? who licks kids?

Anonymous said...

um did jessica just say she wanted to lick your kid? be afraid, be very afraid...

Jessica said...

i said i wanted to lick him, and ashley h. said she wanted to eat him. not literal, people!

meredith said...

Sawyer looks a little more like the milk man than me... :)

There are moments when he is all Bufkin though. Particularly when you try to make him go to bed before he his ready. He likes to stay up and watch DVD's. Go figure.

meredith said...

By the way...Justin typed that last comment.