Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Cutie Pie!

Sawyer is waving hello! He is so smart!

This is my first week home alone with Sawyer. I was spoiled by my mom the first week and my grandma the second week. This week I am being spoiled by our small group at church who is providing meals. I think I am going to forget how to cook. Actually, I almost just ruined a pot of macaroni and cheese because I left it on the stove while I was on the computer. I went in and there was water everywhere. I didn't even have to drain the macaroni.
I hope you are not getting tired of seeing pics of Sawyer. There is not much else going on in our lives besides being new parents. We are loving every minute of it. Sawyer was able to meet his Uncle Jon and Aunt Kelsey this past weekend. He has now met all of his aunts and uncles.
I know Justin misses him so much when he goes to work, so I am posting these cute pics so he can check it from school.
I am sure Michael and Austin want to make a comment about the Bufkin heads, but as you can see my baby has a completely normal sized head.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

He's sweet! And, LET PEOPLE SPOIL YOU! Especially with food! :)

Sarah said...

LOL! Loved the comment about the bufkin heads! If anyone gets tired of seeing pics of your beautiful child they are crazy!! I have been checking daily to see if any new one have been posted!

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Meredith, I truly am trying to ammend my ways b/c I don't want J&J to think I really do believe they have oddly disproportionate sized heads, b/c (and this is going to take the wind out of my jokes, so you can see what kind of a sacrifice I'm making) they don't.

But then you go and put pictures up of just their heads? You shouldn't tempt the weak meredith.

Shandra said...

aww...he is SO SWEET and PRECIOUS! i'm always checking for new pictures!!!

auDi tHis woRld said...

He is SUPER cute!!!!!!

A Little Water said...

M&J,

He looks so absolutely sweet! I know you are having the most wonderful time with him. I very much enjoy every new post about Sawyer, so don't worry about me getting bored. Glad to hear that Jon and Kelsey were able to meet Sawyer, I hope all the Bufkins are doing well. love yall