Your house looks great and Justin did an excellent job too! It was so good to see you along with everyone else. I can't wait to see you again next weekend!:)
Dang. House looks good kids. And Justin looks good too in the kitchen. I thought you usually made him wear high heels and pearls while he cleans, though Mer.
Your floor looks a lot like ours...so...my question is...how do you keep it clean? We were told not to use water to mop it...I bought 1000 different solutions from Home Depot and they all streak. I think ours is a little lighter color, but if you find something, LET ME KNOW! :) Thanks!
9 comments:
that looks awesome! and there's actually a place to sit and room to walk now...
Your house looks great and Justin did an excellent job too! It was so good to see you along with everyone else. I can't wait to see you again next weekend!:)
What a great hubby you have, Merth. You better keep him for awhile. :)
Hey pregnant boy, you did a pretty swank job on the house there. Now go cook something.
Dang. House looks good kids. And Justin looks good too in the kitchen. I thought you usually made him wear high heels and pearls while he cleans, though Mer.
crap. stupid commas. i wish you could edit your own comments!
Your floor looks a lot like ours...so...my question is...how do you keep it clean? We were told not to use water to mop it...I bought 1000 different solutions from Home Depot and they all streak. I think ours is a little lighter color, but if you find something, LET ME KNOW! :) Thanks!
I just used orange glo hardwood floor cleaner from Wal-Mart. I also bought the glo cloth to wipe. No streaks that I know of.
awesome-thanks!
Post a Comment