Meredith and Jessica finally put the finishing touches on Sawyer's nursery. This was the last chapter in Mer's spring break nesting phase. The common question I get at work now, "Are you ready for Meredith to have the baby?".....in which I reply "About as ready as I can be, I guess." I have a hard time getting psyched up and worried about anything because I focus solely on one day at a time. Meredith sees into the future months ahead so we seem to miss each other in that area. Maybe if I had a seven pounder in my tummy I would be getting psyched/worried a bit more. Speaking of womanly characteristics, Michael Sanks endorses male breast feeding because according to him males can lactate too. Ya'll take that up with him.I wanted to also update all the fellas that live in DFW that this weekend is Albertson's "super double" coupon days. They will double up to a dollar. So begin cutting out your 4 newspapers worth of coupons, crossreferencing the coupon with the weekly specials and clearance items, and remember to use the coupons that produce a credit at checkout to earn money for meats, vegetables,etc. Somebody tell Shandra that this is for her. I want to leave the general public with this statement...
"It is manly to save money. My name is Justin and I am a coupon cutter."
11 comments:
Nice post!
Justin...thanks for the shout out! We don't have an Albertson's, but I'll have to check out Krogers. They will only double up to 30 cents...or something like that. A dollar is MUCH better!!
I don't even want to know about the male breast feeding thing!
Also, Sawyer's room is PRECIOUS!! Y'all did a great job...and Jessica too. Boys are the best!!! Tell Meredith not to worry...take the meds and you'll be A-OKAY!
Thanks Shandra. I will take your advice about the meds. At this point I am not too worried, just ready for him to be here.
You are right, you don't want to know about the male breastfeeding and there will be none of that going on around here.
Ok dude, don't even try to pawn this whole breast feeding deal off on me. You're the one that's been saying for like 3 months now that you were wanting so much help Meredith out in this arena.. BTW, is your new pump working out for you like you hoped it would?
Yeah Michael...thanks for letting me borrow yours. I'll return it when I am done. :)
Dude, it just hit me, you should have talked Mer into holding off another 4 days and then young Sawyer and I could have shared birthdays.
And Meg wants to know if he has red hair.
The room is so cute! I love the letters above his bed spelling his name. Did you guys make those yourself?
Congratulations Meredith and Justin (and little Sawyer)! I haven't seen you guys in a loooooong while, but I see you guys are doing great. Justin, I'm totally excited that your helping Meredith with the feedings ;D! That darn Michael thinks of everything!!!
Jessica painted the letters of his name on canvas. She did a beautiful job.
I guess the ones that say "ODB" are on a different wall?
Yes...we hung the ones that say "ODB" in his bathroom. We went with more of a cursing thug rapper theme in the bathroom because we thought it tied in nicely with the nautical one in the nursery. I am sure you can see the connection between the two.
Post a Comment