I thought you may like to see some pictures from my baby shower. Everything was wonderful and we got lots of fun gifts for Sawyer. I can't wait to see him in all his new outfits. Justin and I enjoyed spending the weekend with our friends. We truly are blessed to have such loving family and friends.
What's the deal? A big shin-dig at your house this weekend and you still don't have anything to blog a/b? I mean, you act like ya'll are getting to have a baby or something and don't have anytime for the blogging community anymore.
4 comments:
Meredith: You are a beautiful expectant mom! Congratulations! Glad to know you are surrounded by such great friends. Can't wait to see Sawyer!
Hi Justin and Meredith! I just stumbled onto your site....I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats on the coming baby. :)
hey what's uuuuuuuuuuuuuuppp?
What's the deal? A big shin-dig at your house this weekend and you still don't have anything to blog a/b? I mean, you act like ya'll are getting to have a baby or something and don't have anytime for the blogging community anymore.
Post a Comment