I am a little behind on my Halloween post, but we had a very busy weekend. Justin spent much of it working in front of the computer, so that didn't give me much time for blogging.
We started our day with a fun train ride in Fort Worth with friends. We dressed the kids up in their costumes and they were so cute. Then we all had a picnic lunch. Unfortunately most of the kids filled up on popcorn during the train ride. Oh well. Halloween is not the day to be healthy! I didn't get any pictures but you can find some
here or
here.

Here is Sawyer doing his impression of a Jack o' Lantern.

Aunt Jessica made a visit that evening to see the kids in their costumes and bring them Halloween balloons which they love and I appreciate that she didn't bring more candy. She is such a thoughtful aunt.

Then that night LuLu took us to a carnival at Happy's school. The boys were able to trunk or treat some more ( I think Sawyer thinks that you only trick or treat at cars.), jump in the bounce house, and play fun carnival games.

Jax was taken with this set up of Garfields. There was a lady with her whole collection of Garfield stuffed animals and memorabilia. I thought it was odd, but Jax loved it. He wanted to pet them all.

Donald Duck was a perfect costume for my little J. He was so cute wadding around. For those of you who are not familiar with Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck, meaning you must have lived under a rock for the last 100 years, Donald Duck is a male duck. So, no my baby Donald Duck is not a girl! I was asked by several people if he was a girl. Maybe it is time to cut the long hair, but I really don't want to.
Sawyer tried bowling the old fashioned way, but it didn't work so well. He kept kicking the ball and knocking down all the pins.
We had a fun Halloween week, but I must say I am glad it is all over. Now I just need to get rid of all the candy in my house!
3 comments:
Your boys look so cute in their costumes. If it is any consulation, I don't think Jax looks like a girl! The only reason I cut Jay's hair is b/c he was growing a mullet! I think Jax's hair looks just fine.
Thanks, Sarah. I don't think so either.
Sawyer's hair grew like a mullet, so I know what you mean.
Just linked over to your blog. I love the costumes - very cute.
Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment