Friday, November 21, 2008

Fall Craft Fun

This is just a quick little post to show some of the crafts we made this week. I am no Martha Stewart or Betty Crocker. I enjoy kid's crafts, because they aren't too hard for me and I also have wonderful helpers.
Here is my first helper coloring leaves for me to cut out.
This is my second helper using the place mat he made using markers, a paper towel, and contact paper.
This is the thanksgiving garland we made. We have it hanging in our kitchen and we add new leaves to it every evening as we discuss what we are most thankful for.
These are the falling leaves we made together. My helpers colored the leaves and I cut and glued it all together.
Here is Mr. Turkey. Sawyer collected the leaves and colored the plate.

These are pilgrim hat cookies.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

again, you are such a good mom! how fun!

Shandra said...

very cute, meredith!!!