Sunday, August 03, 2008

Get Ready to Wiggle

Sawyer is a huge wiggles fan. He watches it just about everyday and can sing all of the songs. When we found out they were coming to town we knew he would love to go. So yesterday we took Sawyer to see The Wiggles Live in concert. I didn't tell him until right before we left. He was so excited. He spotted a Captain Feathersword hat and sword when we were in the lobby. We got it for him and he loved it.

He actually wanted to wear the hat to church this morning. I didn't let him, but I did let him bring the feathersword in the car. He slept with the sword last night. He said it was soft and fluffy.


He had a blast at the concert. He sang all of the songs and did the hand motions. He was dancing all around. The kid in front of us was asleep most of the time. The kids behind us didn't seem to be that into it either. Sawyer absolutely loved it. He waved goodbye to all the characters when it was over. The concert was during his nap time, so I knew he must have been exhausted. He fell asleep before we even left the parking lot.

No comments: