Thursday, May 22, 2008

Belated Birthday Post


I have been meaning to post a few pictures from my birthday for a few days now, but seeing how many comments I have been getting lately I am not sure anyone even looks at my blog anymore. Friday was my 28th birthday and my sweet husband gave me a wonderful gift. He flew my mom in for the weekend. He even watched the boys while we did some shopping. It has been a while since I have been able to try on clothes in peace, so that was very nice.
On Saturday evening we had dinner with family and friends at the Cheesecake Factory. It was yummy! I had coconut cream pie cheesecake for dessert. Sound healthy doesn't it? The waiter brought me a plate that said Happy Birthday Mary and serenaded me. As long as he gave me my cheesecake I don't care what he called me.
I had a great birthday thanks to all my family and friends. Jaxon even gave me a birthday gift. He said mama for the first time and has been saying it ever since. I am thrilled since Sawyer said dada first. Jax is rolling and scooting and I know it won't be long before he is into everything.

4 comments:

Shandra said...

i still stalk...i mean read! :) happy belated birthday! i know what you mean about trying on clothes in peace. andrew immediately starts complaning when we walk into a store like the gap b/c he knows i'll be trying on clothes. :) he's at the age where i can bribe him tho. very sweet of justin to bring your mom in! what a man!!

Kristin & Bradley said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!! Do you feel any older? Sounds like you guys had fun. I absolutely love the Cheesecake Factory. We pretty much make it a point to visit one when one is nearby! I agree with Shandra, what a man!You can't beat a man who puts a lot of effort and thought into surprises for ya. Good job Justin!! Just remember to teach Sawyer and Jaxon these secrets....they'll be a great catch for some lucky lady;)

meredith said...

Woo Hoo! Two comments. You ladies made my day. Thanks!

Sarah said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I too read your blog still!! I actually get on here everyday to see who has a new post but am usually in a hurry and don't commmet. :( However, one day left of school and I won't be so busy. You will be real tired of my comments come August! :)

P.S. Thanks for my comment! I agree, the boys are growing up way too fast!!