Thursday, December 20, 2007

new website...break a leg



Jon & Kelsey have launched a wedding videography website and have kindly included me since we will be working together on two upcoming weddings. They have plans to pursue this full time and have had great success with the clients they have worked with so far. 

On a sad note...Jon broke his leg at a retro roller skating party this past weekend so I will be flying out to the Nashville area to shoot a wedding with Kelsey tomorrow. Good thing this is the wedding off season or he would be in trouble. I will continue to cover weddings for the next couple of months until he gets back on his feet... his clients will never know the difference. 

3 comments:

Michael, Meg & Naomi said...

Ok, so I'm completely sympathetic to the fact that he broke his leg, but while retro roller skating!!!!???? Come on, Jon!! I know good and well that you spent most of your childhood at the gilbert roller rink (a.k.a. the Best Western parking lot). You can't let the retro rink punk you like that.

Ashley said...

I feel extremely bad for Jon and Kelsey, but I couldn't help but giggle a little. I guess if you are gonna break your leg, then do it in style! Good thing you are twins and can pull one over on the clients!

Anonymous said...

My skating power grows weaker and I travel away from Gilbert. When I was in DFW(only a few hours closer) I could feel the power restoring to my skate legs but now that I'm back in Nashville it has gone back to being broken. Who knew?