Saturday, December 08, 2007
Doctor Visit
Jaxon had his two month check-up on Thursday. He weighed in at 12 pounds 6 ounces. He almost doubled his birth weight in two months. He is also 23 and a quarter inches long. He is in the top 25% of weight and height. It is that good Borden's milk I give him. My maiden name was Borden for those who don't know, so Justin likes to affectionately call me Elsie. He also got his shots and we both cried a little. He was a tough boy and didn't cry too long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh how sweet...Justin refers to his wife as a cow...you're a lucky, lucky woman, Meredith.
(you know I'm just kidding. I would be more than happy to call justin my husband.)
Michael
Doesn't it just break your heart when they have to get shots?! I know that I cried more in the hospital when they were poking on Jay than he did!
Wow - 12 pounds at 2 months - Mallory just had a sick visit at 10 months and barely weighed 16 pounds. At this rate she will be able to face forward in the car on her 2nd birthday! Your boys are so cute!
Post a Comment